(The following statement was released by the rating agency.) Feb 17 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its rating and outlook on Lear Corp . (BB-/Stable/--) are not affected by Lear's announcement that its board of directors has authorized a $400 million share buyback program and declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share. These actions provide clarity on the company's financial policies and, although reducing liquidity, are within our expectations for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Lear's share buyback anncmnt does not affect rtg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642