TOKYO, Jan 20 -- Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today revised the outlook on its long-term credit rating on Toyota Motor Corp to stable from negative, reflecting ongoing improvement in Toyota's operating and financial performance in all key global vehicle markets, despite difficult industry conditions. At the same time, Standard & Poor's affirmed its 'AAA' long-term and 'A-1+' short-term ratings on the automaker and its ratings on all related entities (see list below). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P lifts Toyota outlook to stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642