(The following statement was released by the rating agency.) -- Italian carmaker Fiat has completed its demerger of its nonautomotive businesses and fully disclosed its new financial structure. -- Post demerger, we assess Fiat's business risk profile as fair, versus satisfactory previously, due to its now less diversified business focusing predominantly on volume car production. -- We are lowering the long-term rating on Fiat to 'BB' from 'BB+', affirming the 'B' short-term rating, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P lowers Italian carmaker Fiat to 'BB' on demerger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642