(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it lowered its long-term corporate credit rating on Delance Ltd., the holding company of Russian car retailer Rolf Group (Rolf), to 'CC' from 'CCC+'. The outlook is negative. At the same time, the issue rating on the unsecured notes issued by the group's financing vehicle Colgrade Ltd. and guaranteed by Delance Ltd. and Rolf Group were lowered to 'C' from 'CCC'. The '5' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P lwrs Delance Ltd rating to 'CC', outlk neg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.