(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 20 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it placed its ratings on ArvinMeritor Inc. , including the 'BBB-' corporate credit rating, on CreditWatch with negative implications. The CreditWatch reflects the company's relatively weak credit protection measures and concerns over its intermediate-term prospects for improvement as a result of lackluster end markets. "The CreditWatch listing follows ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P may cut ArvinMeritor ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.