(The following statment was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Oct 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it placed its double-'B' corporate credit ratings on Navistar International Corp., and its subsidiary Navistar Financial Corp., a leading North American producer of heavy- and medium-duty trucks, on CreditWatch with negative implications. The CreditWatch listing is the result of Standard & Poor's concerns that the loss or postponement of the Ford Motor Co. V6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P may cut Navistar Financial Corp." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.