(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has placed its 'B' corporate credit rating and all debt ratings on global auto supplier TRW Automotive Inc. on CreditWatch with positive implications because of the company's strong fourth-quarter 2009 financial performance and the potential that 2010 results will be better than we expected. "We now believe there is a 50% chance that we could raise the rating on TRW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P may raise TRW 'B' rts on strong Q4 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.