(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said its ratings on General Motors Corp. and on GM's 49%-owned finance affiliate GMAC LLC, including the 'B-' credit ratings on both, remain on CreditWatch, where they were placed with negative implications on Oct. 9, 2008. "Since the CreditWatch placement, GM's situation has become increasingly complex and extremely fluid in light of the weakening global economic outlook and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P may still cut General Motors, GMAC LLC ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642