(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Oct 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it assigned its preliminary 'BBB' rating to senior unsecured debt securities and preliminary 'BBB-' rating to senior and junior subordinated debt securities filed under Hertz Corp.'s $2.45 billion SEC Rule 415 shelf registration. At the same time, the ratings on these securities were placed on CreditWatch with negative implications. Standard & Poor's existing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P may still cut Hertz corporate credit ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.