(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, May 19 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its 'BB-' corporate credit rating on Gentek Inc. remains on CreditWatch with positive implications where it was placed on March 26, 2004, when the company announced that it had agreed to sell its Krone communications business to unrated ADC Telecommunications Inc. Standard & Poor's today also withdrew its 'B' senior secured rating (with a second lien), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P may still raise GenTek corporate credit rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.