(The following was provided by the ratings agency) TOKYO, Jan 16 --Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that the announcement by Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (B+/Negative/--) that it will sell a 22% stake in truck and bus subsidiary Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp. (MFTBC) to DaimlerChrysler AG (BBB/Negative/A-2) would not immediately affect the ratings on the company, given the severe challenges facing Mitsubishi Motors, including a weak financial profile and difficult earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: M'bishi Mtrs Fuso sale not to affect rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642