(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, Nov 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that the issuance of new 30-year deeply subordinated notes by Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin S.C.A. (BBB+/Negative/A-2) will have a negligible effect on the company's creditworthiness and credit metrics. Standard & Poor's considers the notes to be essentially a debt instrument due to, among other things, the possibility for the issuer to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P Michelin ratings unaffected by subordinated bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.