(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Feb 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its 'A+' rating to Mitsubishi Corp.'s (A+/Stable/A-1) proposed U.S. dollar senior unsecured straight bonds, due in Sept. 16, 2015. The bonds carry a coupon rate of 2.75%. Japan's largest trading company, Mitsubishi Corp., is strong in both resource and non-resource businesses. The company is particularly strong in the coking coal, energy, automobile, and food ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P :Mitsubishi Corp.'s U.S. dollar straight bonds rated A+" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642