(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 27 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its preliminary ratings to Navistar Financial Dealer Note Master Owner Trust' $200 million floating-rate dealer note asset-backed notes series 2010-1 (see list). The preliminary ratings are based on information as of Jan. 27, 2010. Subsequent information may result in the assignment of final ratings that differ from the preliminary ratings. The preliminary ratings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P on Navistar Fin Dlr Nt Mastr Onr Tr 2010-1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642