(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today took various credit rating actions on Fondo de Titulizacion de Activos Santander Consumer Spain Auto 06, Fondo de Titulizacion de Activos Santander Consumer Spain Auto 07-1, and Fondo de Titulizacion de Activos Santander Consumer Spain 07-2 (see list below). In Consumer Auto 06, we downgraded: -- Class B to 'A-' from 'A'; -- Class C to 'BB+' from 'BBB'; and -- Class D to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P neg rating actions on Santander auto deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.