(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 06- Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its rating on PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk . (B/Stable/--) is unaffected by the downgrade of related-party GITI Tire Pte. Ltd. earlier today. We do not expect liquidity pressure at GITI to affect our assessment of Gajah Tunggal's liquidity. Further, we do not anticipate that Gajah Tunggal will distribute exceptional dividends to its shareholders. Our liquidity assessment for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: No rating impact on Gajah Tunggal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642