(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 27 - Overview -- Gajah Tunggal's refinancing initiative will improve its debt maturity profile. -- We also expect the Indonesia-based tire manufacturer to sustain our "aggressive" financial risk profile over the next two years. -- We are placing our 'B' long-term corporate credit rating and 'axBB-' ASEAN regional scale rating on Gajah Tunggal on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P places PT Gajah Tunggal rating on watch positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.