(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its preliminary rating to Nissan Master Owner Trust Receivables' $750 million floating-rate auto dealer loan-backed notes series 2010-A. The preliminary rating is based on information as of Jan. 26, 2010. Subsequent information may result in the assignment of a final rating that differs from the preliminary rating. The preliminary rating reflects our view of: -- Our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P prelim rts Nissan Mastr Ownr Tr recs 2010-A" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.