(The following was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG (Standard & Poor's) Dec. 1, 2011--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its 'BBB' rating to proposed senior unsecured notes to be issued by Hyundai Capital America (HCA; not rated), which is 94% owned by Hyundai Motor America (not rated), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Co. (HMC; BBB/Positive/--). HMC has guaranteed the notes. Our equalization of the rating on the notes with the rating on HMC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT: S&P: Proposed Notes Guaranteed By Hyundai Motor Rated 'BBB'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642