(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- We believe Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.'s operating results could improve more quickly than we expected, thanks to greater manufacturing efficiencies and tighter cost controls. -- Even after dramatic declines in tire sales over the past two years, we believe Cooper will still face tepid demand in North America in 2010. -- We are placing our ratings on Cooper Tire on CreditWatch with positive implications. March 31 - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P puts Cooper Tire on watch positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642