(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- U.S. automaker Ford has a two-year track record of profits and cash flow generation in its global automotive operations, supported by strong performance in North America. -- We believe that as a gradual market recovery continues in North America, Ford's global automotive operations will generate at least mid-single-digit pretax margins and positive automotive operating cash flow (after subvention and separation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P puts Ford's 'BB-' rating on watch positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.