(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 30- -- TMD Friction has announced that its shareholders have reached an agreement to sell the company to Nisshinbo Holdings Inc . -- We are placing our 'B+' rating on TMD on CreditWatch with positive implications. -- The recovery ratings are unchanged. -- We will review the rating once the transaction is completed and we have more visibility on Nisshinbo's creditworthiness and likely support to TMD in a stress ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P puts TMD Friction 'B+' rtng on creditwatch positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642