(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) July 28 - -- Tomkins PLC , the parent company of Tomkins Finance PLC, has reached an agreement for a cash acquisition by Onex Group and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board. -- We are placing the 'BBB' long-term, and the 'A-2' short-term, corporate credit ratings on Tomkins Finance on CreditWatch with negative implications. -- The CreditWatch placement reflects our view that the Tomkins group's capital structure will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P puts Tomkins ratings on watch neg on acquisition news" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642