(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Nov 17 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today raised its ratings on 20 classes of certificates and notes from eight Ford Credit Auto Owner Trust asset-backed transactions, which were originated between 2000 and 2002. At the same time, the ratings on 24 classes from nine Ford Credit Auto Owner Trust transactions are affirmed (see list). The raised ratings reflect increased loss protection percentages due to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises, affirms Ford Credit auto notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.