(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 27 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it raised its long- and short-term corporate credit ratings on Autoliv Inc., the parent company of Sweden-based auto supplier Autoliv group, to 'BBB/A-2' from 'BBB-/A-3'. At the same time, the Nordic scale rating was raised to 'K-2' from 'K-3'. The outlook is stable. In addition, we raised the senior unsecured debt ratings on the company's $1.1 billion revolving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises Autoliv to 'BBB/A-2' on resilience" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.