(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) July 27 -- Autoliv's credit quality has improved following an increase in light-vehicle production globally, an improvement in the company's product mix, and benefits from cost cuts. -- We believe the company will be able to maintain its operating margins in line with its historical average, or at a higher level, over the next few years. -- We are raising our long-term corporate credit rating on Autoliv to 'BBB+' from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises Autoliv Inc. L-T rating to 'BBB+';outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.