(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Cooper's credit measures have improved significantly and support a higher rating, thanks to greater manufacturing efficiencies and tighter cost controls. -- We are raising our ratings on Cooper to 'BB-' from 'B', and removing the ratings from CreditWatch. -- The outlook is stable. -- We expect tire demand will continue to show signs of recovery in North America in 2010. June 28 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises Cooper Tire & Rubber Co" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.