(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Colgrade Ltd. [CLGRD.UL] (Colgrade), financing vehicle of the Russian car retailer Rolf Group (Rolf) has recently completed an exchange offer for its outstanding notes. -- We are raising the corporate credit rating on Delance Ltd., holding company of Rolf, to 'CCC+' from 'SD'. -- An issue rating of 'CCC' has been assigned to the $150 million new notes, maturing in June 2011. -- The negative outlook on Delance reflects our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises Delance Ltd rating to 'CCC+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.