(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- We consider GM Financial to be a strategically important subsidiary of GM under our group criteria. -- We are removing GM Financial from CreditWatch Positive and raising the long-term counterparty credit rating to 'B+' from 'B'. -- We believe that GM Financial's role within GM will grow in importance during the next few years. March 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it raised its long-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises GM Financial rating to 'B+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642