(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- General Motors Co.'s (GM) new four-year labor contract with the UAW has been ratified; we believe the contract will allow for continued profitability and cash generation in North America. GM has a two-year track record of profits and cash flow generation in its global automotive operations, supported by strong performance in North America. -- We believe that, as a gradual market recovery continues in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises GM's corporate credit rtg to 'BB+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.