(The following statement was released by the rating agency.) -- We believe Northville, Mich.-based auto supplier Hayes Lemmerz's credit measures have improved with the ongoing recovery in global light- and commercial-vehicle demand. -- In our view, the company's reduced cost structure has also contributed to better financial results. -- We are raising our corporate credit and issue-level ratings on Hayes to 'B' from 'B-'. -- The outlook is stable. Dec 21 - Standard & Poor's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises Hayes Lemmerz rtg to 'B' from 'B-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642