(The following statement was released by the rating agency) June 29 - Overview -- U.K.-based automaker Jaguar Land Rover PLC's (JLR) 2011-2012 results were well above our expectations, supported by strong demand for premium cars. -- Strong cash flow generation strengthened its credit metrics and should support its ambitious investment plan. -- We are raising our long-term rating on JLR to 'BB-' from 'B+'. -- The positive outlook reflects our view of a more than one-in-three possibility that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises Jaguar Land Rover rating to 'BB-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.