(The following press release was provided by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Dec 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it raised its subordinated debt rating on J.L. French Automotive Castings Inc. to 'CCC-' from 'D' and placed it on CreditWatch with positive implications. At the same time, Standard & Poor's withdrew its rating on the firm's $105 million term loan A, and revised its CreditWatch implications on the 'CCC+' corporate credit and senior secured debt ratings to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises J.L. French Automotive Castings Inc." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.