(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Jan 28 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it raised its long-term corporate credit rating on Milwaukee, Wis.-based Johnson Controls Inc. to 'A' from 'A-' and the short-term corporate credit rating on the company to 'A-1' from 'A-2', reflecting its solid financial profile and strong operating performance during the past two years despite difficult industry conditions. The outlook is stable. The company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises Johnson Controls corp credit ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.