(The following statement was released by the rating agency.) -- We believe Lear Corp.'s credit measures have improved significantly due to the recovery in light-vehicle demand in North America and Europe and its substantially reduced cost structure. We believe recent profitability and cash flow improvement is sustainable at current levels of auto sales and supports a higher rating. -- We are raising our corporate credit rating on Lear to 'BB-' from 'B'. At the same time, we are raising ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises Lear Corp rtg to 'BB-' from 'B'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642