(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- U.S. auto supplier Stoneridge's credit measures are continuing to improve, in our view, because of the rebound in commercial- and light-vehicle demand in North America. -- We believe the improvement in profitability and cash flow generation is sustainable at current levels of auto sales. -- We are raising our corporate credit rating on Stoneridge to 'BB-' from 'B+'. -- The stable rating outlook reflects our expectation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises Stoneridge rating to 'BB-' from 'B+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.