(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Luxembourg-based automotive supplier TMD Friction Group S.A. has announced that its 100% acquisition by Nisshinbo Holdings Inc. is complete. -- Based on public information, we view Nisshinbo's credit strength in the 'bb' category. -- We are raising our long-term corporate credit rating on TMD as well as our issue rating on its EUR160 million senior secured notes to 'BB' from 'B+'. -- The stable outlook reflects our expectations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises TMD Friction to 'BB', outlook is stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642