(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Evansville, Ind.-based aftermarket auto parts supplier United Components Inc. (UCI) has closed on a refinancing of its senior credit facility consisting of a $425 million term loan B and $75 million revolving credit line. -- On Sept. 7, we stated we would raise the corporate credit rating to 'B' from 'B-' if the bank refinancing was completed. -- We are raising the corporate credit rating to 'B' and removing the rating from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P raises United Components rtg to 'B'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642