(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it has assigned a 'B' rating to American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings Inc proposed $200 million senior unsecured notes due 2019 with a recovery rating of '6', indicating our expectation that lenders would receive negligible (0-10%) recovery in the event of a default. At the same time, we raised the issue-level ratings to 'BB+' from 'BB' and recovery ratings to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates American Axle & Manufacturing proposed notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.