(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- U.S.-based auto supplier ArvinMeritor Inc. has proposed to issue $250 million in secured notes and $158 million in equity to launch a tender of $175 million of existing 8.75% senior notes due 2012 and bolster liquidity. -- If the company issues debt and equity that combined exceeds $275 million, the bank facility amendment made on Feb. 5, 2010 extends the credit facility due to mature in June 2011. -- We are assigning a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates ArvinMeritor proposed notes 'CCC-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642