(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 19 - -- U.K.-based automotive manufacturer Aston Martin has completed the issue of GBP304 million senior secured notes due in July 2018. -- We are assigning our 'BB-' long-term corporate credit rating to the company. -- We are also assigning our 'BB-' issue rating and '3' recovery rating to the GBP304 million notes issued by Aston Martin Capital Ltd . -- The stable outlook reflects our view that Aston Martin's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Aston Martin Holdings (UK) 'BB-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642