(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- U.S online automotive advertising company AutoTrader.com is putting in place $950 million of senior secured credit facilities. -- We are assigning the facilities a 'BB+' issue-level rating with a recovery rating of '3'. -- We are affirming our 'BB+' corporate credit rating on the company. -- The stable outlook reflects our expectation that the company will be able to reduce debt leverage and maintain adequate compliance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates AutoTrader.com facilities 'BB+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.