(The following statement was released by the rating agency) OVERVIEW -- BMW Floorplan Master Owner Trust's series 2009-1 issuance is a securitization of receivables from designated revolving floorplan accounts between BMW Financial Services N.A. LLC and BMW dealers. -- We assigned our preliminary rating to the class A notes. -- The preliminary rating reflects our view of the transaction's structure, credit support, and collateral pool as well as our cash flow modeling scenarios. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates BMW Floorplan Master Owner 2009-1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.