(The following statement was released by the rating agency) OVERVIEW -- ChryslerFinancial Auto Securitization Trust 2010-A's note issuance is a securitization of prime auto loan receivables. -- We assigned our preliminary ratings to the class A through D notes. -- The preliminary ratings reflect our view of the transaction's credit support, credit enhancement, collateral characteristics, and payment and legal structures, among other factors. Sept 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates ChryslerFinancial Auto 2010-A notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642