(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) May 28 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has assigned its 'AAA' credit rating to the EUR272.7 million class A fixed-rate notes issued by European Collateralised Lease Asset Transaction Ltd. (Eclat). At the same time, Eclat issued EUR63.9 million class B unrated notes. The notes are backed by German auto lease and residual value (RV) receivables that GMAC Leasing GmbH originated and sold to the issuer. Eclat financed the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates European Collateralised Lease Asset's ABS Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642