(The following was released by the rating agency) Sept 28 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its ratings to five classes of notes issued by Perpetual Trustee Co. Ltd. in its capacity as trustee of FP Turbo Series 2010-1 Trust (see list). The notes are backed by novated and finance lease contracts over motor vehicles that were originated by Fleet Partners Pty Ltd. The ratings reflect: -- Our view of the credit risk of the underlying portfolio of receivables; -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates FP Turbo Series 2010-1 Trust ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642