EMOT's notes are backed by a revolving portfolio of French and German dealer floor plan loan receivables, originated by GMAC Banque S.A. (the French originator) and GMAC Bank GmbH (the German originator). The loans are granted by the originators to the French and German captive auto dealers of the General Motors (GM) Group under wholesale financing agreements, to bridge-finance the dealers' vehicle inventories they are sold. The transaction is revolving and the term notes only begin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates German and French auto lease ABS deal EMOT 2012-1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642