(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Apr 26 - OVERVIEW -- We have assigned ratings to EMOT 2012-1's term notes and variable funding notes. -- EMOT's notes are backed by a revolving portfolio of French and German dealer floor plan loan receivables, originated by GMAC Banque in France and GMAC Bank in Germany. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned credit ratings to EMOT 2012-1's floating-rate class A to D term notes, and class A to D variable funding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates German and French auto lease ABS deal EMOT 2012-1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.