(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 25 - OVERVIEW -- We assigned preliminary ratings to the asset-backed fixed- and floating-rate notes to be issued by Globaldrive Auto Receivables 2009-C. -- The collateral comprises auto loan receivables originated by the German branch of FCE Bank. -- This will be FCE Bank's ninth German publicly rated transaction. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has assigned its preliminary credit ratings to the fixed- and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Globaldrive auto receivables 2009-C ABS deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.