(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its 'BBB+' rating to Ingersoll-Rand Global Holdings Co. Ltd.'s offering of approximately $655 million senior unsecured notes due 2014 and to $300 million exchangeable senior notes due 2012. These notes are each guaranteed by parent Ingersoll-Rand Co. Ltd. (BBB+/Negative/A-2). The notes are being offered under Ingersoll-Rand Global Holdings Co. Ltd.'s Rule 415 shelf ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P rates Ingersoll-Rand notes 'BBB+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.